Software project failures are not prejudiced. They occur in every country and in every type of industry.
No matter what type of company, at some level, software failure result in real business and operational pain.
Our consultants are experts in computerized systems: in how systems are project managed, how they are engineered, how they are verified, how they are validated and how systems are applied to solve business
EmpowermentQE is an opportunity to avail of specialised consultants, software tools,
quality procedures, skills and experiences to help in the engineering of computerized systems and to
identify the best solution for your business processes.
Choose a section below to find out more about our services or contact our QA, Development and Test Consultants should you have any queries.
EmpowermentQE consultants are trained in ISO9001, ISO9004, ISO19011, ISO90093, GMP and GCP. We have performed 3rd Party Supplier Audits in Europe and the United States.
Our audit function supports postal questionnaires and follw ups, internal audits and 3rd Party audits. We will help:
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Improve productivity
- Help reduce project costs.
- Provide an objective and independent voice when auditing internal and external suppliers.
- Provide that missing technical expertise to verify responses from auditees.
- Meet the Good Practice for computerized Systems in regulated GXP Environments (2007) recommendations of performing supplier assessments.
- Help verify if your GxP needs are being met.
Speak to our team today
to find out about how our Audit service.
Our experiences in core network mobile telephony exposed us to the latest cutting edge technologies.
Our work in multiple vertical industries exposed multiple devlopment approaches and management
systems. We can optimise your approach to increase efficiency, enhance quality and drive down costs.
Our consultants will:
- Assess the current approach, review any documentation and interview staff.
- Identify strengths, spot gaps and establish opportunities for improvement.
- Act as the architect to establish the improvements tailored for your orignisation.
- Identify and implement approriate technologies.
- Provide management support.
- Provide detailed process improvement support (pilot, review and rollout).
- Empower your employees to manage and drive improvement.
- Eliminate unnecessary mistakes.
- Reduce cycles and increase throughput.
- Increase the quality of deliverables.
- Support timely reporting.
- Identify metrics for further improvements.
Contact our Business Process Improvement team
to understand how to leverage the latest cutting edge technology to eliminate wastes and save costs.
EmpowermentQE's training challenges the participants in how they view their role, who their internal customer is
and how their actions impact on the business value add.
Training is provided on:
- Quality Management
- Testing (Test Processes, Test Techniques, Test Roles, Test Phases, Test Tools)
- Estimating and Managing Software Development Projects
- Establishing a Risk Based Quality Approach
- Software Development Life-cycle Supporting Process (e.g. Configuration Management, Change Control)
Our consultants continuously work in the field and bring with them relevant, real life examples that will empower your
people. Contact our team now to discuss your training needs.
Our foundation in software quality engineering resides within Total Software Quality Management. Our organisation believe that:
- Productivity and quality are not conflicting goals.
- Quality is measured by customer satisfaction as well as by continuous process and product improvement.
- Appropriate metrics are key to manage improvements and CAPA are fundamental in driving change.
- Quality is achieved by effective product design and process controls.
- Defect prevention occurs through process control techniques.
- Quality is an intrical part of every function, in all phases of the life-cycle.
- Everyone is responsible for quality and management are champions for quality.
- Supplier relationships are long term and quality focused.
- Continuous training is promoted
We build and manage Quality Systems that are customer focused (both internally and externally), seek constant
processes, product and service improvement and seek to build quality into the product. The fact that the product and
services that we specialise in is the complex area of computerized systems reinforces our approach.
Contact our consultants to discuss more about Quality Systems.
appropriate methodology will allow an organisation to save both direct and indirect costs, increase productivity, reduce
project slippages and increase levels of customer satisfaction.
EmpowermentQE has worked to, implemented and audited the main software development methodologies in a number of
It is our experience that methodologies are designed to meet a number of objectives and some of these objectives may not wholly
reflect your organisation's
Our technique is to study your organisation and devise a bespoke approach so that you can have a "recipe" that reflects
your strengths and eradicate any weaknesses. EmpowermentQE will take key ingredients from: DSDM; Rapid Application Development;
Extended V-Model; EmpowermentQE's Check Point Process; Prince 2, Scrum and season with our experience and your needs. Your recipe will be a
methodology that appropriate to your organisation and flexible for future growth.
Talk to us to discover how we can create your Appropriate Software Development Methodology
EmpowermentQE have successfully cross pollinated
the wider software engineering community's processes and techniques along with Total Software Quality Management into the
regulated environments. We first performed "our thing" in 2004, during the days of GAMP4, and immediately achieved Right
First Time Validation! Our outlook on computerized systems and quality resulted in increased productivity, increased
quality, regulatory compliance and happier end users.
Check out our page on the
computerized systems validation, testing and audits for more information
or contact our experienced computerized system consultants now
to find out about how achieving a right first time, validated state.
Our Managed Service is the proactive management of the delivery of a specific QA, Technical Test or Compliance service on your behalf.
We have operated disparate teams throughout Europe and North America and know how to deliver on time. The Managed Service is in our DNA. Our independent, objective, quality
and technical experience provides a much sought after differentiator that the competition cannot match and which clients
The EmpowermentQE approach will yield lower costs, higher quality, best practices, increased productivity
and knowledge retention.
Contact us to talk about our Managed
QA, Technical Test or Compliance Services. Discover more about joint proposals, service over-spill or a quality focused leveraging of key skills.
This service is dedicated to all industries who need to leverage QA & Test expertise at key moments:
- Business Disaster Recovery Testing - verify that your business can still utilise key data after a business disaster has occurred.
- Fault Tolerant Testing - Verify that the fault tolerant system actually works.
- Bespoke Protocol Testing - Verify and validate bespoke software protocols in real time systems.
- Test Automation - Deploy an automation test framework to continuously ensure that
the next software release won't break the build.
- Performance Testing - Identify software and hardware bottlenecks within your computerized system before your customers do.
- Penetration Testing - Identify weaknesses within your computerized system environment (hardware, software and human) that may be
exploited by potential malicious actions.
We operate on any technology stack and in any vertical industry. We focus on the core tenets of software engineering: data integrity, maintainability and performance.
Contact out technical test experts to discuss your needs and how we can meet them.